PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 1/10/2012, 9:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

      Date: Tuesday January 10, 2012
      Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen
      Street: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe.

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=10&month=01&year=2012&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for meeting details.

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
        Hi all,

        I'll be missing this one (0200 for me). The major point of discussion will
        be around the new UI branch merging into trunk (5.17.x series).

        In layman's terms - you'll get a shiny new UI to play with soon.

        **Setting Expectations** This is _not_ a 100% polished UI and some layouts
        etc will definitely be subject to change **Setting Expectations**

        In other words when this does get released, please treat it as the Alpha it
        is :-).

      • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012