Re: AEG Evil

  • arcady
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
      You realize now we're going to have to sneak liederhosen into the
      equipment files somewhere...

      If this one is done, just append the data to the current set of aeg
      files. I'd do it; but I don't have to book yet. I'm on a purchasing
      freeze for the next month or two...

    • terrestrialboy@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2001
        Okay, I've finished adding Infernal Feats to the aegfeats.lst file,
        and I've updated it according to 2.1.4. I did my best and had to
        fudge a few things, but it works, which is the important thing. I
        had trouble altering stats, so many of the bonuses in there need to
        be done manually when adding the feat. If anyone can fix that, let
        me know!
        I've posted the file in the Files section for everyone to get.

        Thanks,

        Ethan Parker
        TERRESTRIALBOY@...
      • pjak@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2001
          --- In pcgen@y..., terrestrialboy@y... wrote:
          > I've posted the file in the Files section for everyone to get.

          I've put it in cvs (and moved it on yahoo.)

          /Jonas