Re: [pcgen] Re: pathfinder + APG - two-handed fighter archteype

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      On 02/01/2012 10:45, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
      > On 02/01/2012 10:32, pshipley@... wrote:
      >> I've always had a problem with Weapon Training (for any Fighter, even
      >> straight from Core). The bonus is sometimes not applied if you've
      >> been using pcgen for working with any other characters and/or on
      >> first creation. I replicated the issue you describe: but if I save,
      >> shut down pcgen completely, restart and then reload I have the
      >> bonuses correctly applied.
      >>
      >> OP: Please confirm that the issue persists after a clean start on
      >> pcgen and appropriate character load.
      >
      > clean start, brand new character from scratch

      sorry - mis-read the question...
      OK - saved and re-opened (with a non-magical greataxe equipped.)

      Orc, L7, Str 25 (+2 belt)
      Str bonus +7 Atk, +7 Dam, +10 2H
      BAB +7/+2
      Feats: Weapon Focus (Greataxe), Weapon Specialization (Greataxe)
      Class feature: Weapon Training (axes)

      Greataxe is listed as +15/+10, 1D12+12
      Atk accounts for BAB (7) + Str (7) + Weapon Focus (+1) -- but not Weapon
      Training
      Dam accounts for Str (10) + Specialization (2) -- but not Weapon training

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2012
        Please download the latest SVN and verify
        http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-496 is correct. Please close the Jira
        then if all is ok, thanks,

        -- david
        Papa.DRB