Re: [pcgen] Re: pathfinder + APG - two-handed fighter archteype

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      On 02/01/2012 10:32, pshipley@... wrote:
      > I've always had a problem with Weapon Training (for any Fighter, even straight from Core). The bonus is sometimes not applied if you've been using pcgen for working with any other characters and/or on first creation. I replicated the issue you describe: but if I save, shut down pcgen completely, restart and then reload I have the bonuses correctly applied.
      >
      > OP: Please confirm that the issue persists after a clean start on pcgen and appropriate character load.

      clean start, brand new character from scratch

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
    • Saxum Caribetum
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
        On 02/01/2012 10:45, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
        > On 02/01/2012 10:32, pshipley@... wrote:
        >> I've always had a problem with Weapon Training (for any Fighter, even
        >> straight from Core). The bonus is sometimes not applied if you've
        >> been using pcgen for working with any other characters and/or on
        >> first creation. I replicated the issue you describe: but if I save,
        >> shut down pcgen completely, restart and then reload I have the
        >> bonuses correctly applied.
        >>
        >> OP: Please confirm that the issue persists after a clean start on
        >> pcgen and appropriate character load.
        >
        > clean start, brand new character from scratch

        sorry - mis-read the question...
        OK - saved and re-opened (with a non-magical greataxe equipped.)

        Orc, L7, Str 25 (+2 belt)
        Str bonus +7 Atk, +7 Dam, +10 2H
        BAB +7/+2
        Feats: Weapon Focus (Greataxe), Weapon Specialization (Greataxe)
        Class feature: Weapon Training (axes)

        Greataxe is listed as +15/+10, 1D12+12
        Atk accounts for BAB (7) + Str (7) + Weapon Focus (+1) -- but not Weapon
        Training
        Dam accounts for Str (10) + Specialization (2) -- but not Weapon training

        --
        Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 7, 2012
          Please download the latest SVN and verify
          http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-496 is correct. Please close the Jira
          then if all is ok, thanks,

          -- david
          Papa.DRB