JIRA Upgrade Tomorrow

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2011

      I'm aiming to upgrade JIRA to v4.4.4 tomorrow. The outage should be
      between Thursday, 29 December 2011 at 22:00 UTC to Friday, 30 December
      2011 at 03:00 UTC.

      Cheers,
      James.
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011

        The upgrade has started and JIRA is unavailable. I'll email out again
        once it is back in business.

        It may pop back briefly during testing - changes made during these
        periods may be lost, so please don't use it until given the all clear.

        Cheers,
        James.

        On 29/12/2011 10:37 AM James Dempsey wrote
        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm aiming to upgrade JIRA to v4.4.4 tomorrow. The outage should be
        > between Thursday, 29 December 2011 at 22:00 UTC to Friday, 30 December
        > 2011 at 03:00 UTC.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > James.
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011

          The JIRA upgrade has been successfully completed.

          However in an unrelated issue part of the apache config seems to have
          been lost meaning that Jira and Jenkins are currently inaccessible. I'll
          be working on this in a couple of hours.

          Cheers,
          James.

          On 30/12/2011 10:07 AM James Dempsey wrote
          > Hi,
          >
          > The upgrade has started and JIRA is unavailable. I'll email out again
          > once it is back in business.
          >
          > It may pop back briefly during testing - changes made during these
          > periods may be lost, so please don't use it until given the all clear.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > James.
          >
          > On 29/12/2011 10:37 AM James Dempsey wrote
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> I'm aiming to upgrade JIRA to v4.4.4 tomorrow. The outage should be
          >> between Thursday, 29 December 2011 at 22:00 UTC to Friday, 30 December
          >> 2011 at 03:00 UTC.
          >>
          >> Cheers,
          >> James.

        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011

            JIRA and Jenkins are back.

            You can see the new version of JIRA at the same old address
            http://jira.pcgen.org

            Cheers,
            James.

            On 30/12/2011 2:05 PM James Dempsey wrote