Re: [pcgen] request: wealth by level

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
      Hi Folks!

      Using Kits to accomplish this is what I was thinking as well.

      On Dec 28, 2011, at 5:38 PM, James Dempsey wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Sounds like a set of kits (the fire and forget type), one for each level
      > that could be assigned to the character. So long as this is in the
      > Pathfinder SRD it should be easy to do.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > James.
      >
      > On 29/12/2011 9:13 AM Andrew wrote
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > JIRA and please elaborate what you mean by setting the wealth - what exactly do you want to happen?
      > >

      > > On 12/28/2011 3:01 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
      > >> I'd like to request a feature, to help build NPCs - the sort where you
      > >> care enough to do them properly, not use the random-NPC generator...
      > >>
      > >> I'd like to be able to set the character wealth, before buying
      > >> equipment, using the Character Wealth By Level (or for NPC classes, NPC
      > >> Wealth By Level).
      > >>
      > >> [I'm using PCGen 5.17.9, Pathfinder RPG + APG]

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
        STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Monk) APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:60

        STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Druid/Sorcerer/Summoner/Wizard)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:120

        STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Alchemist/Bard/Barbarian/Oracle/Witch)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:180

        STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Cleric/Inquisitor/Rogue)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:240

        STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Cavalier/Fighter/Paladin/Ranger)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:300

        STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Monk) APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:35

        STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Druid/Sorcerer/Summoner/Wizard)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:70

        STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Alchemist/Bard/Barbarian/Oracle/Witch)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:105

        STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Cleric/Inquisitor/Rogue)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:140

        STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Cavalier/Fighter/Paladin/Ranger)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:175

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(2)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:1000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(3)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:3000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(4)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:6000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(5)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:10500

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(6)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:16000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(7)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:23500

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(8)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:33000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(9)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:46000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(10)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:63000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(11)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:82000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(12)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:108000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(13)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:150000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(14)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:185000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(15)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:240000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(16)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:315000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(17)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:410000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(18)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:530000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(19)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:685000

        STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(20)
        APPLY:INSTANT
        FUNDS:gp QTY:880000

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 12/28/2011 5:38 PM, James Dempsey wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Sounds like a set of kits (the fire and forget type), one for each level
        > that could be assigned to the character. So long as this is in the
        > Pathfinder SRD it should be easy to do.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > James.
        >
        > On 29/12/2011 9:13 AM Andrew wrote
        >> Hi,
        >>
        >> JIRA and please elaborate what you mean by setting the wealth - what exactly do you want to happen?
        >>

        >> On 12/28/2011 3:01 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
        >>> I'd like to request a feature, to help build NPCs - the sort where you
        >>> care enough to do them properly, not use the random-NPC generator...
        >>>
        >>> I'd like to be able to set the character wealth, before buying
        >>> equipment, using the Character Wealth By Level (or for NPC classes, NPC
        >>> Wealth By Level).
        >>>
        >>> [I'm using PCGen 5.17.9, Pathfinder RPG + APG]

      • Saxum Caribetum
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 29, 2011
          Aha! Yes - that would be what I wanted!

          --