Re: [pcgen] request: wealth by level

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011

      Sounds like a set of kits (the fire and forget type), one for each level
      that could be assigned to the character. So long as this is in the
      Pathfinder SRD it should be easy to do.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 29/12/2011 9:13 AM Andrew wrote
      > Hi,
      >
      > JIRA and please elaborate what you mean by setting the wealth - what exactly do you want to happen?
      >

      > On 12/28/2011 3:01 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
      >> I'd like to request a feature, to help build NPCs - the sort where you
      >> care enough to do them properly, not use the random-NPC generator...
      >>
      >> I'd like to be able to set the character wealth, before buying
      >> equipment, using the Character Wealth By Level (or for NPC classes, NPC
      >> Wealth By Level).
      >>
      >> [I'm using PCGen 5.17.9, Pathfinder RPG + APG]

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
        Hi Folks!

        Using Kits to accomplish this is what I was thinking as well.

        On Dec 28, 2011, at 5:38 PM, James Dempsey wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Sounds like a set of kits (the fire and forget type), one for each level
        > that could be assigned to the character. So long as this is in the
        > Pathfinder SRD it should be easy to do.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > James.
        >
        > On 29/12/2011 9:13 AM Andrew wrote
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > JIRA and please elaborate what you mean by setting the wealth - what exactly do you want to happen?
        > >

        > > On 12/28/2011 3:01 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
        > >> I'd like to request a feature, to help build NPCs - the sort where you
        > >> care enough to do them properly, not use the random-NPC generator...
        > >>
        > >> I'd like to be able to set the character wealth, before buying
        > >> equipment, using the Character Wealth By Level (or for NPC classes, NPC
        > >> Wealth By Level).
        > >>
        > >> [I'm using PCGen 5.17.9, Pathfinder RPG + APG]

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
          STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Monk) APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:60

          STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Druid/Sorcerer/Summoner/Wizard)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:120

          STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Alchemist/Bard/Barbarian/Oracle/Witch)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:180

          STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Cleric/Inquisitor/Rogue)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:240

          STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Cavalier/Fighter/Paladin/Ranger)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:300

          STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Monk) APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:35

          STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Druid/Sorcerer/Summoner/Wizard)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:70

          STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Alchemist/Bard/Barbarian/Oracle/Witch)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:105

          STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Cleric/Inquisitor/Rogue)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:140

          STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Cavalier/Fighter/Paladin/Ranger)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:175

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(2)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:1000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(3)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:3000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(4)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:6000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(5)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:10500

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(6)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:16000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(7)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:23500

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(8)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:33000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(9)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:46000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(10)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:63000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(11)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:82000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(12)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:108000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(13)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:150000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(14)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:185000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(15)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:240000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(16)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:315000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(17)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:410000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(18)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:530000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(19)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:685000

          STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(20)
          APPLY:INSTANT
          FUNDS:gp QTY:880000

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          On 12/28/2011 5:38 PM, James Dempsey wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Sounds like a set of kits (the fire and forget type), one for each level
          > that could be assigned to the character. So long as this is in the
          > Pathfinder SRD it should be easy to do.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > James.
          >
          > On 29/12/2011 9:13 AM Andrew wrote
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> JIRA and please elaborate what you mean by setting the wealth - what exactly do you want to happen?
          >>

          >> On 12/28/2011 3:01 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
          >>> I'd like to request a feature, to help build NPCs - the sort where you
          >>> care enough to do them properly, not use the random-NPC generator...
          >>>
          >>> I'd like to be able to set the character wealth, before buying
          >>> equipment, using the Character Wealth By Level (or for NPC classes, NPC
          >>> Wealth By Level).
          >>>
          >>> [I'm using PCGen 5.17.9, Pathfinder RPG + APG]

        • Saxum Caribetum
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 29, 2011
            Aha! Yes - that would be what I wanted!

            --