Re: [pcgen] request: wealth by level

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
      Hi,

      JIRA and please elaborate what you mean by setting the wealth - what exactly do you want to happen?

      On 12/28/2011 3:01 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
      > I'd like to request a feature, to help build NPCs - the sort where you
      > care enough to do them properly, not use the random-NPC generator...
      >
      > I'd like to be able to set the character wealth, before buying
      > equipment, using the Character Wealth By Level (or for NPC classes, NPC
      > Wealth By Level).
      >
      > [I'm using PCGen 5.17.9, Pathfinder RPG + APG]

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
        Hi,

        Sounds like a set of kits (the fire and forget type), one for each level
        that could be assigned to the character. So long as this is in the
        Pathfinder SRD it should be easy to do.

        Cheers,
        James.

        On 29/12/2011 9:13 AM Andrew wrote
        > Hi,
        >
        > JIRA and please elaborate what you mean by setting the wealth - what exactly do you want to happen?
        >

        > On 12/28/2011 3:01 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
        >> I'd like to request a feature, to help build NPCs - the sort where you
        >> care enough to do them properly, not use the random-NPC generator...
        >>
        >> I'd like to be able to set the character wealth, before buying
        >> equipment, using the Character Wealth By Level (or for NPC classes, NPC
        >> Wealth By Level).
        >>
        >> [I'm using PCGen 5.17.9, Pathfinder RPG + APG]

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
          Hi Folks!

          Using Kits to accomplish this is what I was thinking as well.

          On Dec 28, 2011, at 5:38 PM, James Dempsey wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Sounds like a set of kits (the fire and forget type), one for each level
          > that could be assigned to the character. So long as this is in the
          > Pathfinder SRD it should be easy to do.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > James.
          >
          > On 29/12/2011 9:13 AM Andrew wrote
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > JIRA and please elaborate what you mean by setting the wealth - what exactly do you want to happen?
          > >

          > > On 12/28/2011 3:01 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
          > >> I'd like to request a feature, to help build NPCs - the sort where you
          > >> care enough to do them properly, not use the random-NPC generator...
          > >>
          > >> I'd like to be able to set the character wealth, before buying
          > >> equipment, using the Character Wealth By Level (or for NPC classes, NPC
          > >> Wealth By Level).
          > >>
          > >> [I'm using PCGen 5.17.9, Pathfinder RPG + APG]

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
            STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Monk) APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:60

            STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Druid/Sorcerer/Summoner/Wizard)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:120

            STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Alchemist/Bard/Barbarian/Oracle/Witch)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:180

            STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Cleric/Inquisitor/Rogue)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:240

            STARTPACK:Max Starting Gold (Cavalier/Fighter/Paladin/Ranger)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:300

            STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Monk) APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:35

            STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Druid/Sorcerer/Summoner/Wizard)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:70

            STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Alchemist/Bard/Barbarian/Oracle/Witch)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:105

            STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Cleric/Inquisitor/Rogue)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:140

            STARTPACK:Avg Starting Gold (Cavalier/Fighter/Paladin/Ranger)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:175

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(2)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:1000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(3)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:3000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(4)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:6000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(5)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:10500

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(6)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:16000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(7)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:23500

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(8)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:33000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(9)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:46000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(10)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:63000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(11)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:82000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(12)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:108000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(13)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:150000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(14)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:185000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(15)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:240000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(16)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:315000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(17)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:410000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(18)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:530000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(19)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:685000

            STARTPACK:Wealth by Level(20)
            APPLY:INSTANT
            FUNDS:gp QTY:880000

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)

            On 12/28/2011 5:38 PM, James Dempsey wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > Sounds like a set of kits (the fire and forget type), one for each level
            > that could be assigned to the character. So long as this is in the
            > Pathfinder SRD it should be easy to do.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > James.
            >
            > On 29/12/2011 9:13 AM Andrew wrote
            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> JIRA and please elaborate what you mean by setting the wealth - what exactly do you want to happen?
            >>

            >> On 12/28/2011 3:01 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
            >>> I'd like to request a feature, to help build NPCs - the sort where you
            >>> care enough to do them properly, not use the random-NPC generator...
            >>>
            >>> I'd like to be able to set the character wealth, before buying
            >>> equipment, using the Character Wealth By Level (or for NPC classes, NPC
            >>> Wealth By Level).
            >>>
            >>> [I'm using PCGen 5.17.9, Pathfinder RPG + APG]

          • Saxum Caribetum
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 29, 2011
              Aha! Yes - that would be what I wanted!

              --