PHB II Feat Weapon Mastery

  • rfountain26
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011

      I am attempting to enter a feat into PCGEN from the 3.5 PHB II. I realize that there is no datasheet for that book since there is no OGL/SDR for it. However I am running into an issue since this feat requires the choice of weapon grouping by damage type, bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing.

      Does anyone know how to get that to work within the confines of this program?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011

        The Program supports this without any moficiation.

        The Best solution to select a group of weapons based upon certain types would be to enact one of the
        following:

        1) One Feat for each of the choices (Not elegant but does the job)
        2) One Feat that has a CHOOSER that auto grants a bonus to your selection.

        There are more variants, but that should give you an idea. If you want help with the actual LST
        coding, please ask over on our LST File Support group. (See Footer links).

        Cheers,