Re: [pcgen] pathfinder Two-handed fighter archetype - overhand strike

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
      Hi Saxum,

      *Looks at long list of topics*

      Just an FYI, to save both you and me or whatever monkey is obseving the lists time, it would be just
      as sufficient and efficient to open a JIRA for each Bug or Feature Request instead of posting them
      here on the list. One, it saves me from asking you to open a JIRA each time and allows me or
      whomever to focus on addressing your issues. The JIRA, if opened by you, allows whomever to ask you
      questions as easily and trust me, several of us will see each bug or feature request as you open them.

      If you open the JIRAs I will devote some of my time to them either today or tomorrow.

      Thanks,