Re: [pcgen] Ability score increases

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011

      Two methods come to mind:

      One) You alter the Gamemode that grants the boost from one stat to two stats. Pros, fairly easy to
      do, cons, can't limit stat choice to one mental and one physical.

      Two) You alter the Gamemode that grants the boost to remove it completely - and then have the +1
      Boost stats as abilities, and grant a bonus to both pools (One physician and One Mental) or two to
      the same pool but have a PRExxx in place to ensure that physicial and mental must be equal.
      Pros - More controls, Cons - requires more work to set up properly.

      Cheers,