[pcgen] Pathfinder - counting of Archetypes is broken

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
      PCGen 5.17.9, PFRPG + APG

      when I switch to the Archetypes page, I'm told I have 0/0 Archetypes,
      and 0 remaining.
      I can still pick an Archetype, but this does not affect the count of
      Archetypes (still 0/0)

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011

        Expected behavior - 1) Archetypes are Free, thus don't alter the count; 2) Didn't want the summary
        page to complain about archetype choices if people weren't going to use them.