[pcgen] Pathfinder Trait "Adopted" is broken

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011
      PCGen 5.17.9, PFRPG + APG

      If I pick the Social Trait "Adopted", the flavour text repeats the APG
      quote that the character gets to pick any one Racial Trait ... but PCGen
      does nothing about it - no chooser, no option, no qualification... all
      it does is use up one of the 2 available Trait slots.

      I made an Orc character, chose Adopted, and no Racial Traits are
      available...

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011

        I know I fixed it so it worked. Let me track down the JIRA it may have been after the 5.17.9 release.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011

          Ah, here it is:

          http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-455

          and it is Fixed for the next release of PCGen 5.17.10