[pcgen] default count of traits?

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
      is there a setting to toggle whether characters are generated with
      Traits or not?
      ISTR that a while back, they were preset with the "No Traits" Trait,
      which used up both Traits, until removed and replaced.

      Now it seems we start with 0/0 Traits until the count of Traits is
      amended to 2.

      Is this deliberate?

      PCGen 5.17.9, PFRPG + APG

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
        Hi,

        The No Traits is deliberate. Though I don't know why it's 0/0 instead of 2/2. I can investigate that
        later.