[pcgen] how to create basic Gauntlet and equip?

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
      How can I create basic Gauntlets? The metal things that make fists do
      Lethal 1D3 damage rather than Non-Lethal 1D3.

      * although the heavier armors are stated to include Gauntlets as
      standard, PCGen doesn't equip them as such, and doesn't show their
      weapon stats

      Similarly, if I want to create and enchant them as weapons?

      In Equipment, I am offered a choice of:

      * Gauntlet (Spiked) - it's a Weapons. Melee. Light. Finessable.
      Simple. Standard. Unarmed. Gauntlet. Close. ...
      but it is only Piercing, not Blunt, and I don't want Spiked Gauntlets...
      * Gauntlet Of Rust - but it's a Wondrous Item, not a weapon
      * Gauntlets - basic unit... but it's a "Glove" and not a weapon

      PCGen 5.17.9, PFRPG + APG

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011