[pcgen] feature request - upgrade item

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
      to replace a character item by an improved version, I have to: unequip,
      sell-off, create custom item, purchase, and re-equip.
      If using the unticked "auto-sort output" equipment option, to use a
      preferred order, I also have to reset the item number.

      So, what I'd like is to be able to right-click an item, either in the
      Gear or Equipping page, including gear already equipped, and get a
      "Replace by Custom Item" - bring up the custom item dialog, seeded with
      the current it, and if you OK this, it will sell the old item, buy the
      new one, and equip it in exactly the same slot as the previous one.
      (Obeying "ignore cost" if ticked)

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011