RE: [pcgen] Elves

  • Heivilin, Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001

      IIRC Elves do (regardless of class) but Half-Elves don't.

      Jim
    • Eric Statz
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Kevyn" <draco77@y...> wrote:
        > Correct me if I am wrong, but do elves recieve a long sword and bow
        > proficiency for the Race of Elf? I thought they did, I do not have
        my
        > PHB with me. If they do then PCGen is not recognizing it. I have a
        > rog/wiz 1/1 that is getting a -4 on a longsword.

        Actually they get proficency in eqither the longsword or the rapier.
        You have to pick which one. To choose one, go to the Abilities tab,
        and click choose next to the weapon prof. box. It will let you pick
        one or the other.

        -Eric
      • Greg Bezoff
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
          >Correct me if I am wrong, but do elves recieve a long sword and bow
          proficiency for the Race of Elf? I thought they did, I do not have my
          PHB with me. If they do then PCGen is not recognizing it. I have a
          rog/wiz 1/1 that is getting a -4 on a longsword.<

          As I recall, elves automatically receive proficiency with bows and one
          of rapier or longsword as the character chooses. I think PCGen gives you
          the choice on the Abilities tab.

          Greg