PFS expereince to level up...

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2011
      Using 5179 with the 5.17.10 snapshot from Dec 4th (I needed some of the fixes for my L6 character). When I updated the XP (from 15 to 16) PCGen told me "Congratulations, you can advance with that much experience!" Wrong! I doubled checked and leveling up is set to PFS rules, so next level up is at 18.

      Y'all might be already working on this as it is an early unreleased build, but in case you haven't noticed it yet, I did want to mention it.

      Thanks & Happy Holidays!
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2011

        Please open a JIRA - Data Bug (Link in Footer) so you'll get updates to this bug.

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2011
          Fixed at SVN-15677. Simple typo(s!) in PFS xp for level table.

          Paul