AEG Evil

  • terrestrialboy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
      Are there plans for PC Gen to support AEG's new Evil supplement?
      Specifically, I am looking at the Infernal Feats.

      Ethan Parker
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., terrestrialboy@y... wrote:
        > Are there plans for PC Gen to support AEG's new Evil supplement?
        > Specifically, I am looking at the Infernal Feats.

        We plan on supporting everything - though personally I draw the line
        at liederhosen. But as far as d20 games go, if they publish it, we'll
        do our best to support it! Are you volunteering to convert the lst
        files for us??? ;)

        -Bryan

        > Ethan Parker
      • arcady
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
          You realize now we're going to have to sneak liederhosen into the
          equipment files somewhere...

          If this one is done, just append the data to the current set of aeg
          files. I'd do it; but I don't have to book yet. I'm on a purchasing
          freeze for the next month or two...

        • terrestrialboy@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2001
            Okay, I've finished adding Infernal Feats to the aegfeats.lst file,
            and I've updated it according to 2.1.4. I did my best and had to
            fudge a few things, but it works, which is the important thing. I
            had trouble altering stats, so many of the bonuses in there need to
            be done manually when adding the feat. If anyone can fix that, let
            me know!
            I've posted the file in the Files section for everyone to get.

            Thanks,

            Ethan Parker
            TERRESTRIALBOY@...
          • pjak@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2001
              --- In pcgen@y..., terrestrialboy@y... wrote:
              > I've posted the file in the Files section for everyone to get.

              I've put it in cvs (and moved it on yahoo.)

              /Jonas