Re: [pcgen] My side project for Android tablets...

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 9, 2011
      Hi Chris,

      I think we'll need to think about this a little (not sure if we want to
      have OS specifics like this in miscinfo.lst, then again it could be the
      right place).

      Andrew/James, I think this is a call between you two (and perhaps Tom if
      he's listening in).

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 9, 2011
        Looks like it shouldn't be too hard to add Pathfinder support to that as well.

> [...]

        >> > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> > Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
        >> > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> > Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
        >> > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"
        >> > --
        >> > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> > Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
        >> > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> > Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
        >> > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"
        >> > --
        >> > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> > Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
        >> > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> > Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
        >> > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"
        >> > --
        >> > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> > Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
        >> > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> > Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 9, 2011
          That's understandable. About the only one that is really critical is the

          ACTYPE:DroidPCGenViewerFlatfootedDex ADD:Ability|PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special
          Ability,Uncanny Dodge ADD:Dodge|PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special
          Ability,Uncanny Dodge

          That tells me basically if their Dex modifier applies to Flatfooted defense
          or not. If someone knows of a different way to get that from the output
          tags that would be great.

        • razajac
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 12, 2012
            Do you know if it will work on Ice Cream Sandwich?

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "thzerodotcom" <thzerodotcom@...> wrote:

            > I can look into it. I'm using some of the features in 3.0 (i.e. ActionBar, Fragments, etc) that aren't all available in 2.X via the compatibility package. Best would be to post an enhancement request to the issue log at http://code.google.com/p/droidpcgenviewer/issues/entry. :)
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Dave <countbuggula@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Awesome! I hope to see this continue development. I went to install it on my nook color tablet but alas your apk requires 3.2, and I'm running cyanogenmod 2.3 on it. Any chance you could complile for a wider range of devices?

          • Paul
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 1, 2012
              Heya Chris, just wondered if you were still working on this app? Or if there was anything else that needed work?

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Chris <thzerodotcom@...> wrote:

              > That's understandable. About the only one that is really critical is the
              >
              > ACTYPE:DroidPCGenViewerFlatfootedDex ADD:Ability|PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special
              > Ability,Uncanny Dodge ADD:Dodge|PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special
              > Ability,Uncanny Dodge
              >
              > That tells me basically if their Dex modifier applies to Flatfooted defense
              > or not. If someone knows of a different way to get that from the output
              > tags that would be great.

            • Dave
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 21, 2012
                I checked this out a while ago and it looked really promising but only
                supported 3.5. I'd love to see this project continued and support added for
                Pathfinder.

                -DBugg

                --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com> , Chris