Quick question on the Character Sheet tab.

  • mauddib83
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
      So I like to use the Character sheet tab a lot when i play, as it is a nice place where all the info is. The only problem I have is that when i tab away from this tab (when using the preview.html view) and go back, all the "checks" and info I typed in has disappeared. Is there a way to have this info somewhat persistant so if I switch to add a new item to my inventory, i don't have to reset all the other fields as well?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011

        Sounds like a Feature request -

        * CODE-1126 <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1126>

        Persist Information entered in the Characters Tab <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1126>