Re: [pcgen] [BUG] [Pathfinder] Small and Medium Rocks

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011

      The joys of suppressing duplicate messages. Keep the core.

      On 12/4/2011 5:37 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
      > and Bestiary.... One of these needs to be deleted, probably the bestiary
      > duplicate, but I am not 100% sure of which one....
      >
      > 20:35:34.923 SEVERE Thread-4 LstObjectFileLoader:243 WARNING: Duplicate
      > object name: Rock (Small)
      > Orignal:
      > file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/core_rulebook/bestiary_core/pfb_equip.lst
      > Duplicate:
      > file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/bestiary/pfb_equip_monsters.lst
      > WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
      > 20:35:34.923 SEVERE Thread-4 LstObjectFileLoader:243 WARNING: Duplicate
      > object name: Rock (Medium)
      > Orignal:
      > file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/core_rulebook/bestiary_core/pfb_equip.lst
      > Duplicate:
      > file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/bestiary/pfb_equip_monsters.lst
      > WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
        On 05.12.2011 02:37, David R. Bender wrote:
        > and Bestiary.... One of these needs to be deleted, probably the bestiary
        > duplicate, but I am not 100% sure of which one....

        Oh, yes, my fault. I transfered those to the Bestiary core files, so
        other monster data sets can use them as well, but I haven't yet
        committed my Bestiary changes. I will correct that today.

        Regards,
        Stefan.
      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011