Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] [Pathfinder] Natural Attack

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011

      I'm slightly confused as well. Is this the actual release, or SVN?

      If it's SVN, be sure to update the gamemode file. The ABILITYCATEGORY is in the system files.

      On 12/4/2011 5:38 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
      > Rats. This is with just the Pathfinder Core @ 5.17.9
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)

      > On 12/4/2011 8:32 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
      >>
      >> 20:23:51.394 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 ABILITY refers to
      >> invalid Ability Category: Natural Attack
      >> 20:23:51.394 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 Illegal Token
      >> 'ABILITY' 'Natural Attack|AUTOMATIC|Natural Attack ~ Shield Bash|PR
      >> EEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield' for pcgen.core.Ability All Automatic Proficiencies
      >> 20:23:51.847 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 Cannot find Ability
      >> Category: Natural Attack
      >> 20:23:51.847 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 Illegal Token
      >> 'CATEGORY' 'Natural Attack' for pcgen.core.Ability Natural Attack ~
      >> Shield Bash
      >> 20:23:54.155 SEVERE Thread-4 CategoryToken:79 Ability Natural Attack ~
      >> Shield Bash did not have a Category specified. A Category
      >> is required for an Ability
      >>
      >> It is called in All Automatic Proficiencies in file:
      >> pfcr_abilities_class_common.lst and defined in file:
      >> pfcr_abilities_general.lst. The definition looks good to me, so I am
      >> confused.....

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
        5.17.9 with SVN 16522 download, and I forgot about miscinfo.lst
        containing the ABILITYCATEGORY definitions. Fixed and working, thanks !!!

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)