[BUG] [Pathfinder] Small and Medium Rocks

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011
      and Bestiary.... One of these needs to be deleted, probably the bestiary
      duplicate, but I am not 100% sure of which one....

      20:35:34.923 SEVERE Thread-4 LstObjectFileLoader:243 WARNING: Duplicate
      object name: Rock (Small)
      Orignal:
      file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/core_rulebook/bestiary_core/pfb_equip.lst
      Duplicate:
      file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/bestiary/pfb_equip_monsters.lst
      WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
      20:35:34.923 SEVERE Thread-4 LstObjectFileLoader:243 WARNING: Duplicate
      object name: Rock (Medium)
      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011

        The joys of suppressing duplicate messages. Keep the core.

        On 12/4/2011 5:37 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
        > and Bestiary.... One of these needs to be deleted, probably the bestiary
        > duplicate, but I am not 100% sure of which one....
        >
        > 20:35:34.923 SEVERE Thread-4 LstObjectFileLoader:243 WARNING: Duplicate
        > object name: Rock (Small)
        > Orignal:
        > file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/core_rulebook/bestiary_core/pfb_equip.lst
        > Duplicate:
        > file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/bestiary/pfb_equip_monsters.lst
        > WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
        > 20:35:34.923 SEVERE Thread-4 LstObjectFileLoader:243 WARNING: Duplicate
        > object name: Rock (Medium)
        > Orignal:
        > file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/core_rulebook/bestiary_core/pfb_equip.lst
        > Duplicate:
        > file:/C:/PCGen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/bestiary/pfb_equip_monsters.lst
        > WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
          On 05.12.2011 02:37, David R. Bender wrote:
          > and Bestiary.... One of these needs to be deleted, probably the bestiary
          > duplicate, but I am not 100% sure of which one....

          Oh, yes, my fault. I transfered those to the Bestiary core files, so
          other monster data sets can use them as well, but I haven't yet
          committed my Bestiary changes. I will correct that today.

          Regards,
          Stefan.
        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011