[BUG] [Pathfinder] Natural Attack

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011

      20:23:51.394 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 ABILITY refers to
      invalid Ability Category: Natural Attack
      20:23:51.394 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 Illegal Token 'ABILITY'
      'Natural Attack|AUTOMATIC|Natural Attack ~ Shield Bash|PR
      EEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield' for pcgen.core.Ability All Automatic Proficiencies
      20:23:51.847 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 Cannot find Ability
      Category: Natural Attack
      20:23:51.847 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 Illegal Token
      'CATEGORY' 'Natural Attack' for pcgen.core.Ability Natural Attack ~
      Shield Bash
      20:23:54.155 SEVERE Thread-4 CategoryToken:79 Ability Natural Attack ~
      Shield Bash did not have a Category specified. A Category
      is required for an Ability

      It is called in All Automatic Proficiencies in file:
      pfcr_abilities_class_common.lst and defined in file:
      pfcr_abilities_general.lst. The definition looks good to me, so I am
      confused.....
      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011
        Rats. This is with just the Pathfinder Core @ 5.17.9

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011

          I'm slightly confused as well. Is this the actual release, or SVN?

          If it's SVN, be sure to update the gamemode file. The ABILITYCATEGORY is in the system files.

          On 12/4/2011 5:38 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
          > Rats. This is with just the Pathfinder Core @ 5.17.9
          >
          > -- david
          > Papa.DRB
          >
          > My better half and me (jpg)

          > On 12/4/2011 8:32 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
          >>
          >> 20:23:51.394 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 ABILITY refers to
          >> invalid Ability Category: Natural Attack
          >> 20:23:51.394 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 Illegal Token
          >> 'ABILITY' 'Natural Attack|AUTOMATIC|Natural Attack ~ Shield Bash|PR
          >> EEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield' for pcgen.core.Ability All Automatic Proficiencies
          >> 20:23:51.847 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 Cannot find Ability
          >> Category: Natural Attack
          >> 20:23:51.847 LSTERROR Thread-4 AbilityLoader:117 Illegal Token
          >> 'CATEGORY' 'Natural Attack' for pcgen.core.Ability Natural Attack ~
          >> Shield Bash
          >> 20:23:54.155 SEVERE Thread-4 CategoryToken:79 Ability Natural Attack ~
          >> Shield Bash did not have a Category specified. A Category
          >> is required for an Ability
          >>
          >> It is called in All Automatic Proficiencies in file:
          >> pfcr_abilities_class_common.lst and defined in file:
          >> pfcr_abilities_general.lst. The definition looks good to me, so I am
          >> confused.....

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
            5.17.9 with SVN 16522 download, and I forgot about miscinfo.lst
            containing the ABILITYCATEGORY definitions. Fixed and working, thanks !!!

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)