Re: [pcgen] Re: PFRPG Ninja, anyone started on this one yet?

  • Patryk Adamski
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011
      Hello distant_scholar,

      Thursday, December 1, 2011, 1:24:08 AM, you wrote:

      d> I've put a ZIP file with a rough draft ninja in the
      d> Homebrew/Homebrew LST Files section of the Files for the group. It
      d> doesn't have any of the proper Copyright information (I got all of
      d> it from Paizo's Ultimate Combat; the copyright is all theirs). The
      d> ninja tricks don't actually do anything except be choosable. But it's a start.

      d> If it makes sense to crib it for the Ultimate Combat eventual release, feel free.

      d> DS/DL

      Looks way better than my half-finished attempt.
      Also, I'm not very well versed yet with this new way of handling
      special abilities (tilde character? ye gods!), so it will take me a
      few days to digest it - fortunately, Neceros form-fillable pdf sheets
      came to my rescue for yesterday's session.

      Thanks for sharing. If I get it to work, I'll share it back, with the
      following caveat - the latest pcGen alpha fails miserably while
      being unable to handle "-" characters in file/paths is rearing its
      ugly head again), and so I cannot guarantee that my
      code is going to support it.

      Regards,
      Ruemere
      --