Re: Feats rules off on human

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2011
      Bypass Feat Prerequisites under Preferences? is NOT checked.

      I usually come here first because I am ignorant enough to know it may not be a bug (or data issue) but a user issue. :-) Like #1 !

      So for the Human with unexpected natural weapon - do you want a data jira opened?

      Thanks!

      > On 12/3/2011 10:38 AM, pfsgamer wrote:
      > > 5179 Pathfinder (Core+APG)
      > >
      > > Looking through feats (as human is leveling up) and notice:
      > >
      > > 1) Deadly aim: -0 penalty & +0 damage ... pretty sure those are not supposed to be zero (and did not used to be on previous versions)
      >
      > Certain Feats won't display the numbers correctly till it's applied the the Character - Variables
      > are likely attached to the Feat and won't trigger till the character qualifies them.

      I wondered if that was it... Makes sense.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2011

        Yes, please. Describe what sets you are using, PCGen Version this is affecting (The version you used
        to find it) and steps to recreate. It makes my life easier to find and fix when I have a nice map to
        follow. Most problems can be fixed in 2 minutes. But when you have to search, it can be 5 to 30 minutes.

        On 12/3/2011 12:05 PM, pfsgamer wrote:
        > Bypass Feat Prerequisites under Preferences? is NOT checked.
        >
        > I usually come here first because I am ignorant enough to know it may not be a bug (or data issue) but a user issue. :-) Like #1 !
        >
        > So for the Human with unexpected natural weapon - do you want a data jira opened?
        >
        > Thanks!

        >> Hi,
        >>

        >> On 12/3/2011 10:38 AM, pfsgamer wrote:
        >>> 5179 Pathfinder (Core+APG)
        >>>
        >>> Looking through feats (as human is leveling up) and notice:
        >>>
        >>> 1) Deadly aim: -0 penalty & +0 damage ... pretty sure those are not supposed to be zero (and did not used to be on previous versions)
        >> Certain Feats won't display the numbers correctly till it's applied the the Character - Variables
        >> are likely attached to the Feat and won't trigger till the character qualifies them.
        > I wondered if that was it... Makes sense.
        >
        >>> 2) Eldritch Claws : apparently my human is eligible? pretty sure human does not have a natural weapon at least one.
        >> Do you have the House Rule - Bypass Feat Prerequisites? If so, turn it off. If no, then let me know.
        >>
        >>> 3) Ditto Rending Claws
        >> See answer from above.
        >>
        >> Also, jira.pcgen.org is the best place to raise Data Bugs. It allows you to see progress on your
        >> issue. Plus, it lets the monkey message you about an issue if they need clarification on the issue.
        >>

        >>> ------------------------------------
        >>>
        >>> Related Lists

        >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
        >>>

        >>> --