Ultimate Combat ?

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      I hesitate to ask but find myself in urgent need of some Ultimate Combat feats, especially Snap Shot (not the APG version). I've looked at the core feats lst file (in notepad) and find it extremely confusing.

      Is there any feel for when UC will be added?
      Or may I ask for some help with these, please?
      I remember some-one saying that the typing of the text was a problem - I have most of the PDFs and can help with that, sending it like the stuff below...

      Snap Shot (Combat): With a ranged weapon, you can take advantage of any opening in your opponent's defenses. Prerequisites: Dex 13, Point-Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Weapon Focus, base attack bonus +6. Benefit: While wielding a ranged weapon with which you have Weapon Focus, you threaten squares within 5 feet of you. You can make attacks of opportunity with that ranged weapon. You do not provoke attacks of opportunity when making a ranged attack as an attack of opportunity. Normal: While wielding a ranged weapon, you threaten no squares and can make no attacks of opportunity with that weapon. Source: UC p119

      Improved Snap Shot (Combat): You can take advantage of your opponent's vulnerabilities from a greater distance, and without exposing yourself. Prerequisites: Dex 15, Point-Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Snap Shot, Weapon Focus, base attack bonus +9. Benefit: You threaten an additional 10 feet with Snap Shot. [total 15' away threatens] Normal: Making a ranged attack provokes attacks of opportunity. Source: UC p106

      Greater Snap Shot (Combat): You can prey on any gap in your foe's guard with impunity, and with even greater range. Prerequisites: Dex 17, Improved Snap Shot, Point-Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Snap Shot, base attack bonus +12. Benefit: Whenever you make an attack of opportunity using a ranged weapon and hit, you gain a +2 bonus on the [AoO] damage roll and a +2 bonus on rolls to confirm a critical hit with that attack. These bonuses increase to +4 when you have base attack bonus +16, and to +6 when you have base attack bonus +20. Source: UC p103

      Clustered Shots (Combat) You take a moment to carefully aim your shots, causing them all to strike nearly the same spot. Prerequisites: Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot, base attack bonus +6. Benefit: When you use a full-attack action to make multiple ranged weapon attacks against the same opponent, total the damage from all hits before applying that opponent's damage reduction. Special: If the massive damage optional rule is being used (Core Rulebook 189), that rule applies if the total damage you deal with this feat is equal to or exceeds half the opponent's full normal hit points (minimum 50 points of damage). Source: UC p92