PF Shield Bash Rules review and test

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011

      After about 9 hours of work, I've set up the Shield Bash in the OS. Though searching through the
      book for various rules is no fun. If anyone is feeling adventurous, could they test the following:

      Shield Bash is correct in the PDF for Medium or Small Characters. Either build the latest trunk, or
      grab the autobuild.

      How to activate - You need to equip a shield. How to see the results - Export to PDF

      What should be working:
      Bashing Ability - added to Shield
      Spike for Shield - added to Shield
      Shield Mastery - Feat