GM GEN - Adding Character Question

  • Eric P
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      I am planning on using the Initiative tool in GM Gen, but find it lacking in one respect, and would like to know if there is a quick way to add it (possibly changing a data file).

      When I hit Add Combatant there is no entries for AC, Touch AC, or Flat Footed AC so I can click on the attack for an enemy and have the result for the AC for the combatant I added.

      See, I am running a Pathfinder Society adventure and it will take too long to enter the character's in, as I have no idea who is laying in the game or what character's they bring. We have a strict 4 hour slot, and need to hit the ground running, which is why I want to add them using Add Combatant.

      Thanks.