Re: [pcgen] Happy B-Day Jonathan

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
      Alright, now I am going to have to send out my personal hit squad against
      everyone who knows. :-)

      Thank you Paul. It is much appreciated. :-)

      --
      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011

        Happy B-day Jon. Hope class is nice to you on your special day... I took "Immunity/ Hit Squads' 12
        CP. :P It comes in handy as an Admin monkey.

        On 11/16/2011 7:19 AM, Jonathan Thompson wrote:
        > Alright, now I am going to have to send out my personal hit squad against
        > everyone who knows. :-)
        >
        > Thank you Paul. It is much appreciated. :-)
        >
        > On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Paul Grosse <nylanfs@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Happy B-day to Jonathan M. Thompson from Battlefield Press. :)
        >>
        >> Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
        >> PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
        >> ICQ: 14397299
        >> AO: Nylan
        >> CoH:Nylan Neblett
        >> Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
        >>
        >> "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"
        >>

        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"