Happy B-Day Jonathan

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
      Happy B-day to Jonathan M. Thompson from Battlefield Press. :)

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      CoH:Nylan Neblett
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"
    • Jonathan Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
        Alright, now I am going to have to send out my personal hit squad against
        everyone who knows. :-)

        Thank you Paul. It is much appreciated. :-)

        --
        Jonathan M. Thompson
        Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011

          Happy B-day Jon. Hope class is nice to you on your special day... I took "Immunity/ Hit Squads' 12
          CP. :P It comes in handy as an Admin monkey.

          On 11/16/2011 7:19 AM, Jonathan Thompson wrote:
          > Alright, now I am going to have to send out my personal hit squad against
          > everyone who knows. :-)
          >
          > Thank you Paul. It is much appreciated. :-)
          >
          > On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Paul Grosse <nylanfs@...> wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> Happy B-day to Jonathan M. Thompson from Battlefield Press. :)
          >>
          >> Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
          >> PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
          >> ICQ: 14397299
          >> AO: Nylan
          >> CoH:Nylan Neblett
          >> Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
          >>
          >> "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"
          >>

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"