Re: Adding Custom Race - Misc. Tag Adding

  • distant_scholar
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2011
      If one uses DEFINE:AcidResistanceBonus|N instead of BONUS, in both of the sources that grant acid resistance, then only the larger will be used. I think that's the recommended way. It's what I've been using, anyway.

      DS/DL

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2011
        Hi,

        DEFINE is normally set to 0. BONUS:VAR using a TYPE is the recommended way for most Cases -
        Personally, I think the TYPE should be flagged as 'NoStack' and anything that does bonus would use
        another TYPE. Though DEFINE being set to anything other than 0 is against standards to set it above
        0 unless it's a fixed ability - Most DCs for monster attacks for example.