Re: [pcgen] Stupid question

  • Ragabash Moon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2011
      Yeah, actually one thing I noticed is the Ranger archetype Trophy Hunter gets no
      gun or anything at 1st level. I sent an email to Pathfinder about it, and while
      they didn't say they would definitely change it, they agreed it is strange and
      said they would look into it for future printings.

      I think overall while guns are cool and the gunslinger itself is pretty nice,
      the archetypes to me lose more than they gain from having guns (the Trophy
      Hunter being the worst, since they don't get the gun!)