changing game mode for data sets

  • RoninKelt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2011
      I'm thinking of trying to translate the Legacy of Fire players guide datasets to the Pathfinder_RPG mode and wondering if there are any problems with doing this that I should be aware of from the outset?
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2011
        Already done and in the distribution.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2011
          That rocks! Where can I get just the datasets to do an update? I have both PCGen 5.16 and 5.17 so a version for either will work.

          Can't tell you how happy this makes me.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2011
            It is in the 5.17.8_full.zip distribution.

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)