  • papa_drb
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
      Swiftbrook,

      Yahoo says that your account is disabled / deleted.

      Please don't send emails directly but communicate thru the group.

      Anywho, here is my response....

      You left off the component (aka Pathfinder) so no one sees it. I fixed that. Hopefully someone will see it and pick it up, but no guarantees.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

      On 11/6/2011 2:35 PM, Swiftbrook wrote:
      > I tried to enter a JIRA but I haven't seen anything progress. Maybe I didn't enter it right?
      >
      > -Swiftbrook
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
      >> It looks like a bug from the playing around I did. Please open a JIRA
      >> for it, thanks.
      >>
      >> -- david
      >> Papa.DRB
      >>
      >> My better half and me (jpg)
      >> <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

      >> On 7/27/2011 7:52 PM, swiftbrook8 wrote:
      >>> Anyone have a thought on this?

    • swiftbrook8
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
        Thanks and Thanks,

        I have two Swiftbrook accounts on Yahoo. I thought I was posting to the boards but apparently I got on the old account.

        Short version: created Swiftbrook on Yahoo long ago, lost login info, created Swiftbrook8 (currently using) as a replacement, managed to recover Swiftbrook stuff. Switched most board access to Swiftbrook, just not this one. I'll keep Swiftbrook8 for consistency on this board.

        Sorry for the messup.

        -Swiftbrook