csheet_fantasy_combined.htm doesn't show Speical Attacks and Special qualities

  • f_branntwein
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
      when I watch my character sheets ins Firefox, with the csheet_fantasy_combined.htm it doesn't show the Speical Attacks and Special qualities in the 2 Page, 3-4 Page and 4+ Page view. There are just the black boxes, but there is nothing writen beneath it. The 1 Page view shows the Special Attack etc.

      Can anybody help me?

      THX
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011

        PCGen version please?