Re: [pcgen] Shortcut Lost PCGen Icon

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011

      Did you really send this on October 22nd??? I just got this message on November 2nd.

      You might want to check out the properties of the shortcut, something might be found there... For
      instance in Windows Vista - my shortcut has a button 'Change Icon...' perhaps that would be a good
      place to try.

      On 10/22/2011 9:58 AM, Psykoh wrote:
      > Hello All,
      >
      > I know this may be trivial, but I updated Java and my shortcut lost its cool PCGen icon. I tried to reinstall PCGen but no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      >

      > Good Hunting!
      >

      > Psykoh

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Rick Pikul
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
        On Thursday 03 November 2011 00:01, Andrew wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Did you really send this on October 22nd??? I just got this message on
        > November 2nd.

        This is a long known problem on Yahoo's side: Sometimes a message will get
        stuck and only sent out days, if not a couple weeks, later.

        It's not as bad as it used to be.

        --
        Chakat Firepaw - Inventor & Scientist (Mad)