Shortcut Lost PCGen Icon

  • Psykoh
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2011
      Hello All,

      I know this may be trivial, but I updated Java and my shortcut lost its cool PCGen icon. I tried to reinstall PCGen but no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Good Hunting!

      Psykoh
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011

        Did you really send this on October 22nd??? I just got this message on November 2nd.

        You might want to check out the properties of the shortcut, something might be found there... For
        instance in Windows Vista - my shortcut has a button 'Change Icon...' perhaps that would be a good
        place to try.

        On 10/22/2011 9:58 AM, Psykoh wrote:
        > Hello All,
        >
        > I know this may be trivial, but I updated Java and my shortcut lost its cool PCGen icon. I tried to reinstall PCGen but no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        >

        > Good Hunting!
        >

        > Psykoh

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Rick Pikul
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
          On Thursday 03 November 2011 00:01, Andrew wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Did you really send this on October 22nd??? I just got this message on
          > November 2nd.

          This is a long known problem on Yahoo's side: Sometimes a message will get
          stuck and only sent out days, if not a couple weeks, later.

          It's not as bad as it used to be.

          --
          Chakat Firepaw - Inventor & Scientist (Mad)