Board of Directors Meeting - Non-Quorum Oct 17th, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17 7:32 PM
      [19:00] <@[Chair]Andrew> It is the appointed time, and here is the appointed place.
      [19:01] <@[Chair]Andrew> Since we're missing a good chunk of Silverbacks, I think we can skip to the
      UI merger plans. The floor is yours James.
      [19:04] <jamesd[Code_SB]> ok
      [19:05] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Work is progressing well on the description tab - the portrait chooser is
      looking really nice and the campaign history is wired up and working
      [19:07] <jamesd[Code_SB]> The spells tabs have been started too and the UI and backend are both
      being worked on. The UI is probably a bit ahead of the backend at this stage
      [19:07] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Oh and Connor has put in drag and drop on the equipping tab
      [19:07] <jamesd[Code_SB]> So we are making goods progress to where we can switch over to the new UI
      [19:08] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Any questions?
      [19:08] <[Ad2nd]PapaDRB> nope
      [19:08] <@[Chair]Andrew> Sounds good - anything you need hammered on at this point?
      [19:09] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Feel free to have a play with the campaign history, I'm particularly
      interested in thoughts on how to work it into the output sheets, but the rest isn't quite ready
      [19:10] <@[Chair]Andrew> ok
      [19:11] <@[Chair]Andrew> Anything else on Code end or is that it?
      [19:14] <jamesd[Code_SB]> nope that's where the focus has been
      [19:14] <@[Chair]Andrew> Excellent - David, anything you have to report on?
      [19:14] <[Ad2nd]PapaDRB> Nothing from my end.
      [19:14] <@[Chair]Andrew> Okay, that leaves me then...
      [19:15] <@[Chair]Andrew> Content - Data -- Been working on a few sets, both private and public //
      nothing like cleaning up issues that never were found. Like a bug in the psionic 3.5 set.
      [19:15] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Wow
      [19:16] <[Ad2nd]PapaDRB> snicker
      [19:16] <@[Chair]Andrew> I'm hoping to clear out a Pathfinder set - I cleared the two sets under it,
      but figure I should get the one they rely on cleared too.
      [19:16] <@[Chair]Andrew> (Hoping before next release)
      [19:17] <@[Chair]Andrew> Content - OS -- Not much going on here, just been assisting on the groups
      when homebrewers have been tackling some issues.
      [19:17] *** volg has joined #pcgen
      [19:18] <@[Chair]Andrew> Content -- Docs -- Haven't seen too much on that front as Eric is working
      on a Book of Drakes Set for a 3rd party publisher - Pathfinder
      [19:18] <@[Chair]Andrew> Admin - Web -- Anestis is looking into an alternative dealio, but he's not
      sounding too optimistic
      [19:19] <@[Chair]Andrew> Admin - Trackers -- Been seeing a few help requests, but otherwise, nothing
      to report here.
      [19:20] <@[Chair]Andrew> Admin - Release -- Waiting to clear a set on the data side, and waiting for
      the UI merge from Code before the next release.
      [19:20] <@[Chair]Andrew> I don't have any reports from the PR team
      [19:21] <@[Chair]Andrew> That's it for the team reports - any questions?
      [19:21] <[Ad2nd]PapaDRB> Not from here.
      [19:21] *** Swiftbrook has quit IRC: Quit: Page closed
      [19:21] <volg> You guys rock. Thank you all for your myriad insane amounts of effort!
      [19:22] <@[Chair]Andrew> Volg - Thanks
      [19:22] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Just a note that it might be a month before the UI merge - did we want a
      new alpha in that time?
      [19:23] <[Ad2nd]PapaDRB> I would think not. The current alpha is in pretty good shape as far as I know.
      [19:23] <@[Chair]Andrew> Yeah, might be good, though if you can wait for the pending set. RL has
      been kicking me down a lot, but I'll get it out in a week or two.
      [19:23] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Sounds good
      [19:23] <@[Chair]Andrew> David - new alpha would have the new sets... pre-UI.
      [19:24] <[Ad2nd]PapaDRB> ah, Ok, then works for me!
      [19:24] <@[Chair]Andrew> Otherwise, I'd be fine to sit tight myself... I guess we'll see how fast I
      can whip out the review.
      [19:24] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Just let know when you are ready and I can sort one out
      [19:24] <@[Chair]Andrew> Cool.
      [19:24] <@[Chair]Andrew> Okay, open forum. Any comments, issues, or other topics that need to be
      tackled?
      [19:24] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Oh and I still need to get JIRA updated too
      [19:25] <@[Chair]Andrew> Oh, yeah, that would be good to get sorted.
      [19:26] *** cpmeister_____ has joined #pcgen
      [19:26] <@[Chair]Andrew> I see a couple new users in attendance... undead_rat and volg. Do either of
      you have any questions?
      [19:26] <@[Chair]Andrew> Connor - HI!
      [19:26] <jamesd[Code_SB]> Hi Connor
      [19:26] <cpmeister_____> hope I'm not too late :)
      [19:27] <volg> I just wanted to pop by and express my appreciation.. I'd love to volunteer.. but
      until my children hit 18.. RL time is short..
      [19:27] <@[Chair]Andrew> Just about to wrap things up, but if you have something to add or report,
      that's cool.
      [19:28] <cpmeister_____> not really, just dropping in
      [19:28] <@[Chair]Andrew> @volg - Volunteer if you'd like. I understand RL, if you think there is
      something that would work for ya, let us know.
      [19:30] <@[Chair]Andrew> Thanks for coming everyone. Meeting adjourned - *Bangs Gavel*
      [19:30] <[Ad2nd]PapaDRB> later