Nature Oracle error

  • darylaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2011
      When I create a nature oracle after installing both the regular and advanced core books, and then choose the revelation to get a bonded animal... When it shows up as a printout, it gives the wrong text. It says I can take 20 on everything and get a Wish. I'm pretty sure this is not correct. :)
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2011
        PCGen level?
        What datasets are loaded?
        Which output sheet?
        Upload the .pcg file in the "need help with" section so someone can take
        a look at it.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)