Re: [pcgen] d20 Pro Export

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2011
      Is this for Pathfinder or DnD 3.5/3.0, or something else ?

      If Pathfinder, Paizo is hosting a discussion (off the message board)
      about just this topic, where Herolab, PCGen, and other character
      maintenance programs will generate files that can be imported into d20
      Pro, Maptools, etc. Unfortunately the discussion is a bit stalled over
      the contents of said file, but hopefully this discussion will bear some
      results in the future.

      For right now, if you could open a JIRA record
      (http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa) under Output Sheets, with
      samples perhaps someone will get started on it, but no guarantees.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      On 10/14/2011 1:02 PM, Todd wrote:
      > I have been using PCGen for some time now and really enjoy it. Are there plans in the future to include the ability to export a character that can be imported into the application d20 Pro?
    • Todd
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2011

        > Is this for Pathfinder or DnD 3.5/3.0, or something else ?
        >
        > If Pathfinder, Paizo is hosting a discussion (off the message board)
        > about just this topic, where Herolab, PCGen, and other character
        > maintenance programs will generate files that can be imported into d20
        > Pro, Maptools, etc. Unfortunately the discussion is a bit stalled over
        > the contents of said file, but hopefully this discussion will bear some
        > results in the future.
        >
        > For right now, if you could open a JIRA record
        > (http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa) under Output Sheets, with
        > samples perhaps someone will get started on it, but no guarantees.
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa.DRB
        >
        > My better half and me (jpg)
        > <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>

        > On 10/14/2011 1:02 PM, Todd wrote:
        > > I have been using PCGen for some time now and really enjoy it. Are there plans in the future to include the ability to export a character that can be imported into the application d20 Pro?

        It is for Pathfinder in fact. Thank you for the response I will try it.