Fw: RPGCharacterIllustrations Wants Your Opinion

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2011
      Our affiliate, RPGCharacterIllustrations, has redesigned his website and would like some feedback. ;)

      Although if you buy anything, use the link directly below so that the PCGen project will get 10% of the sale. :)

      https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=154598&c=ib&aff=154875

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2011
        His Gallery needs work. whatever he's using to resize for the thumbnails
        is lopping of the image tops badly.

        --
        Joe Greene
        GreeneMyst