Re: [pcgen] [PATHFINDER] Magic Weapon Modifiers.

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
      Did you make the weapon at least +1? You can't add shock/burst/etc to a
      non-minimum +1 weapon.

      IE. works for me when I first make it +1.....

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      On 10/8/2011 5:01 PM, white_volg wrote:
      > Before I go all Jira on this, I thought I'd ask here.
      > Tried to make a Slingstaff(Halfling/Small/Shock) but found none of the Paizo Pathfinder Core Rulebook Pg 469/Table 15-9 or 15-10 Magic Weapon Special ability modifiers.
      > My Question: Is this
      > A) an oversight
      > B) a problem with my dataset load I need to troubleshoot
      > C) something I should file a Jira on
      > D) something I should stop whining about and start working to fix

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

    • white_volg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
        Methinks this is where I go *blush-DUH*
        Thank you David for pointing that out.. I had not realized that for some reason..
        *mumble, mumble* .. Losing my mind.. *mumble*

        seriously though thanks.. that did fix it, and I should have realized that...