[PATHFINDER] Magic Weapon Modifiers.

  • white_volg
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
      Before I go all Jira on this, I thought I'd ask here.
      Tried to make a Slingstaff(Halfling/Small/Shock) but found none of the Paizo Pathfinder Core Rulebook Pg 469/Table 15-9 or 15-10 Magic Weapon Special ability modifiers.
      My Question: Is this
      A) an oversight
      B) a problem with my dataset load I need to troubleshoot
      C) something I should file a Jira on
      D) something I should stop whining about and start working to fix
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
        Did you make the weapon at least +1? You can't add shock/burst/etc to a
        non-minimum +1 weapon.

        IE. works for me when I first make it +1.....

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 10/8/2011 5:01 PM, white_volg wrote:
        > Before I go all Jira on this, I thought I'd ask here.
        > Tried to make a Slingstaff(Halfling/Small/Shock) but found none of the Paizo Pathfinder Core Rulebook Pg 469/Table 15-9 or 15-10 Magic Weapon Special ability modifiers.
        > My Question: Is this
        > A) an oversight
        > B) a problem with my dataset load I need to troubleshoot
        > C) something I should file a Jira on
        > D) something I should stop whining about and start working to fix

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • white_volg
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
          Methinks this is where I go *blush-DUH*
          Thank you David for pointing that out.. I had not realized that for some reason..
          *mumble, mumble* .. Losing my mind.. *mumble*

          seriously though thanks.. that did fix it, and I should have realized that...