Re: [pcgen] Charges Displaying on wrong line in Standard.htm (PCGen version 5.16.4)

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
      If someone doesn't hit it first I'll look at this when I land back in London
      next Wed (13th) - K

      On 7 October 2011 12:31, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Bump
      >
      > Andrew Maitland
      >

      > On 9/26/2011 2:28 PM, Matt Harris wrote:
      > > Not sure whether this belongs here or the experimental group...
      > >

      > > In PCGEN, when looking on the Character Sheet tab using Standard.htm,
      > > charges on items are appearing on different items than the ones that
      > > they belong to. I have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 50 charges, and
      > > a Wand of Lightning with 18 charges. The charges don't show on the
      > > character sheet, but my Waterskin shows 50 charges and the Whetstone
      > > shows 18 charges.
      > >
      > > Similar when I output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm
      > >
      > > There are no issues with the other sheets or when I export to PDF.
      > >
      > > A screenshot of Standard.htm view of the character is here:
      > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/SS%20PCGen.jpg
      > >
      > > The export html sheet is here:
      > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.htm
      > >
      > > The pcg file is here:
      > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.pcg
      > >
      > > PCGen version 5.16.4
      > > Using Pathfinder Core, Bestiary and latest version of the APG dataset.
      > > Using a homebrew dataset as well.
      > > I have subversion installed (not that I know what I am doing with it),
      > > and made sure that I am using the latest version of
      > csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2011
        Hi Matt,

        Frustratingly I was unable to replicate this :(. Can you raise an JIRA at
        http://jira.pcgen.org under the OS project.

        On 7 October 2011 20:33, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

        > If someone doesn't hit it first I'll look at this when I land back in
        > London next Wed (13th) - K
        >

        > On 7 October 2011 12:31, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Bump
        >>
        >> Andrew Maitland
        >>

        >> On 9/26/2011 2:28 PM, Matt Harris wrote:
        >> > Not sure whether this belongs here or the experimental group...
        >> >

        >> > In PCGEN, when looking on the Character Sheet tab using Standard.htm,
        >> > charges on items are appearing on different items than the ones that
        >> > they belong to. I have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 50 charges, and
        >> > a Wand of Lightning with 18 charges. The charges don't show on the
        >> > character sheet, but my Waterskin shows 50 charges and the Whetstone
        >> > shows 18 charges.
        >> >
        >> > Similar when I output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm
        >> >
        >> > There are no issues with the other sheets or when I export to PDF.
        >> >
        >> > A screenshot of Standard.htm view of the character is here:
        >> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/SS%20PCGen.jpg
        >> >
        >> > The export html sheet is here:
        >> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.htm
        >> >
        >> > The pcg file is here:
        >> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.pcg
        >> >
        >> > PCGen version 5.16.4
        >> > Using Pathfinder Core, Bestiary and latest version of the APG dataset.
        >> > Using a homebrew dataset as well.
        >> > I have subversion installed (not that I know what I am doing with it),
        >> > and made sure that I am using the latest version of
        >> csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

      • Chuck
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2011
          Please attach a character along with what game modes to the JIRA. If there are any home-brew data with this, please see if getting rid of those fix the problem. If I can reproduce this, then I can fix it.

          Thanks,

          Chuck
          OS Chimp