Re: [pcgen] Charges Displaying on wrong line in Standard.htm (PCGen version 5.16.4)

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
      Bump

      Andrew Maitland

      On 9/26/2011 2:28 PM, Matt Harris wrote:
      > Not sure whether this belongs here or the experimental group...
      >

      > In PCGEN, when looking on the Character Sheet tab using Standard.htm,
      > charges on items are appearing on different items than the ones that
      > they belong to. I have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 50 charges, and
      > a Wand of Lightning with 18 charges. The charges don't show on the
      > character sheet, but my Waterskin shows 50 charges and the Whetstone
      > shows 18 charges.
      >
      > Similar when I output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm
      >
      > There are no issues with the other sheets or when I export to PDF.
      >
      > A screenshot of Standard.htm view of the character is here:
      > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/SS%20PCGen.jpg
      >
      > The export html sheet is here:
      > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.htm
      >
      > The pcg file is here:
      > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.pcg
      >
      > PCGen version 5.16.4
      > Using Pathfinder Core, Bestiary and latest version of the APG dataset.
      > Using a homebrew dataset as well.
      > I have subversion installed (not that I know what I am doing with it),
      > and made sure that I am using the latest version of csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
        If someone doesn't hit it first I'll look at this when I land back in London
        next Wed (13th) - K

        On 7 October 2011 12:31, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Bump
        >
        > Andrew Maitland
        >

        > On 9/26/2011 2:28 PM, Matt Harris wrote:
        > > Not sure whether this belongs here or the experimental group...
        > >

        > > In PCGEN, when looking on the Character Sheet tab using Standard.htm,
        > > charges on items are appearing on different items than the ones that
        > > they belong to. I have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 50 charges, and
        > > a Wand of Lightning with 18 charges. The charges don't show on the
        > > character sheet, but my Waterskin shows 50 charges and the Whetstone
        > > shows 18 charges.
        > >
        > > Similar when I output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm
        > >
        > > There are no issues with the other sheets or when I export to PDF.
        > >
        > > A screenshot of Standard.htm view of the character is here:
        > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/SS%20PCGen.jpg
        > >
        > > The export html sheet is here:
        > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.htm
        > >
        > > The pcg file is here:
        > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.pcg
        > >
        > > PCGen version 5.16.4
        > > Using Pathfinder Core, Bestiary and latest version of the APG dataset.
        > > Using a homebrew dataset as well.
        > > I have subversion installed (not that I know what I am doing with it),
        > > and made sure that I am using the latest version of
        > csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2011
          Hi Matt,

          Frustratingly I was unable to replicate this :(. Can you raise an JIRA at
          http://jira.pcgen.org under the OS project.

          On 7 October 2011 20:33, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

          > If someone doesn't hit it first I'll look at this when I land back in
          > London next Wed (13th) - K
          >

          > On 7 October 2011 12:31, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> Bump
          >>
          >> Andrew Maitland
          >>

          >> On 9/26/2011 2:28 PM, Matt Harris wrote:
          >> > Not sure whether this belongs here or the experimental group...
          >> >

          >> > In PCGEN, when looking on the Character Sheet tab using Standard.htm,
          >> > charges on items are appearing on different items than the ones that
          >> > they belong to. I have a Wand of Cure Light Wounds with 50 charges, and
          >> > a Wand of Lightning with 18 charges. The charges don't show on the
          >> > character sheet, but my Waterskin shows 50 charges and the Whetstone
          >> > shows 18 charges.
          >> >
          >> > Similar when I output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm
          >> >
          >> > There are no issues with the other sheets or when I export to PDF.
          >> >
          >> > A screenshot of Standard.htm view of the character is here:
          >> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/SS%20PCGen.jpg
          >> >
          >> > The export html sheet is here:
          >> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.htm
          >> >
          >> > The pcg file is here:
          >> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13392946/Speaks%20With%20Wind.pcg
          >> >
          >> > PCGen version 5.16.4
          >> > Using Pathfinder Core, Bestiary and latest version of the APG dataset.
          >> > Using a homebrew dataset as well.
          >> > I have subversion installed (not that I know what I am doing with it),
          >> > and made sure that I am using the latest version of
          >> csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

        • Chuck
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2011
            Please attach a character along with what game modes to the JIRA. If there are any home-brew data with this, please see if getting rid of those fix the problem. If I can reproduce this, then I can fix it.

            Thanks,

            Chuck
            OS Chimp