Dataset 3.5 - applying a temporary spell - divine power - BAB incorrect

  • kwatz (yahoo)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011

      using PCGEN 5.16.4, dataset 3.5 SRD

      I've created a simple human cleric L9, so BAB 6/1

      When applying divine power, as temporary spell, I was expecting to have
      BAB 9 / 4 but instead the character shows 15/10/5.

      it looks like the BAB=level was added to the character BAB instead of
      replacing it.

      Any idea on what correction should be made, and where ?

      Either incorrect or incorrectly executed the spell description is
      rsrd_spells.lst says BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|TL|TYPE=Base.REPLACE|PREAPPLY:PC

      the TYPE=Base.REPLACE is the only formula occurrence in
      basics/rsrd_spells.lst

      Kwatz.
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
        Confirmed at 5.17.8. Please open a Jira (
        http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa ). Thanks,

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)