Re: Prestige classes and Archetypes.

  • Nai Reilavehc
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
      Sorry. My bad. I should have listed what books their from:

      Demoniac (Pathfinder: Lords of Chaos)

      Diabolist (Pathfinder: Princes of Darkness)

      Hellknight (Pathfinder: Inner Sea World Guide)

      Inheritor's Crusader (Pathfinder: Counsel of Thieves [The Sixfold Trial])

      Ape Shaman and Holy Gun (Pathfinder: Ultimate Combat)

      Winter Witch and Chelish Diva (Pathfinder: Inner Sea Magic)
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
        I think these are the books:

        Diabolist PrC - "Princes of Darkness"
        Hellknight PrC - older version in Pathfinder Adventure Path #27, newer
        on in the "Inner Sea World Guide"
        Demoniac PrC - "Lords of Chaos"
        Inheritor's Crusader PrC - Pathfinder Adventure Path #26
        Winter Witch, Chelish Diva archetypes - "Inner Sea Magic"
        Ape Shaman, Holy Gun archetypes - "Ultimate Combat"

        I think I've already implemented the Diabolist PrC a while ago, but I'm
        not sure it's actually in the subversion repository. The others haven't
        been done currently.

        Regards,
        Stefan.

        On 01.10.2011 14:16, Andrew wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Archetypes would be Pathfinder, but yeah, books would help.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Andrew Maitland
        >

        > On 10/1/2011 4:57 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
        >> Dnd 3.5, Pathfinder, other?
        >> What book(s) are they from?
        >>
        >> -- david
        >> Papa.DRB
        >>
        >> My better half and me (jpg)
        >> <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
        >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

        >> On 10/1/2011 1:56 AM, Nai Reilavehc wrote:
        >>> Are there any plans to include the Diabolist, Hellknight, Demoniac, and Inheritor's Crusader prestige classes as well as the Winter Witch, Ape Shaman, Chelish Diva, and Holy Gun archetypes?
        >>>

        >>> ------------------------------------
        >>>
        >>> Related Lists

        >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
        >>>

        >> ------------------------------------
        >>
        >> Related Lists
        >> PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        >> Yahoo! Groups Links

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
          Hi Folks!

          Nai Reilavehc wrote:

          > Sorry. My bad. I should have listed what books their from:
          >
          > Demoniac (Pathfinder: Lords of Chaos)
          >
          > Diabolist (Pathfinder: Princes of Darkness)
          >
          > Hellknight (Pathfinder: Inner Sea World Guide)
          >
          > Inheritor's Crusader (Pathfinder: Counsel of Thieves [The Sixfold Trial])
          >
          > Ape Shaman and Holy Gun (Pathfinder: Ultimate Combat)
          >
          > Winter Witch and Chelish Diva (Pathfinder: Inner Sea Magic)

          The short answer is yes, we intend to include these book, and therefore the classes you are asking about.

          The longer answer is that as all of our data sets are encoded by volunteers, and most of the books listed do not have data monkey's stepping forward to code them, it may be awhile. On the otherhand, if you feel up to it, you can always tackle them yourself. We even have a Yahoo!Group, PCGenListFileHelp, where you can go to get help!

          Additionally, the PCGen team is always looking for more monkeys to help code sets so, again if your up for it, we would love to include any data sets that you create for this material!

          ---
          Eric C Smith
          PCGen Doc 2nd
          PR/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon