RE: [pcgen] [5.17.8 Pathfinder] Age ability changes

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29 9:03 PM

      As Andrew points out, that's the issue. There's usually no definition of
      the break points for the various ages for any of the monster races.

      I suppose we could add templates to our PCGen dataset to apply the effects
      of aging assuming they're all standard across races, then the user could
      just pick one and not worry about what the actual age is...

      Barak
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30 12:34 AM
        That is a nice idea, as long asvwe make it clear when it shouldn't be
        applied, e.g. Dragons - K